Course Delivery - Textbook Orders
Textbook orders may be submitted online by accessing the OSU Bookstore, http://www.osubeaverstore.com/faculty/orderform. To easily find course numbers, section numbers, and enrollment capacity, look at the Ecampus Schedule of Classes for the particular term. If you have ordered textbooks previously you can use the "Copy Items from Previous Term" button to select the term you would like to copy.
View a step-by-step instructions slideshow for additional information.
Pointers from the OSU Bookstore:
1. List class notes and course packets each and every term. Remember, even though you list class notes on your Bookstore order, you must also order the notes each and every term through OSU Printing and Mailing. They will not print notes if they do not receive a direct order from the instructor or the department. It is imperative that you contact Printing and Mailing Services (541-737-4941, http://oregonstate.edu/admin/printing) each and every term that you want something printed for you class.
2. List videos, DVD’s, CD’s, Password Certificates, course packets, and any other "non-textbook" material on your order. If you don't know the ISBN number, just put X's in the ISBN field.
3. If a book is listed as "recommended" or "optional", we order a smaller quantity than if the book is listed as "Required."
4. When "bundles" are ordered (“bundles” are textbooks wrapped together with other learning materials like study guides, CD’s, etc.), we cannot split the bundles apart and sell parts of them. If a bundle is going to be used, please make sure that all the components of the bundle are necessary for the students to have. If not, please just order the books separately so that the students can purchase only what they need. Pay special attention to picking the appropriate ISBN # so students are not overcharged for bundle components they don’t need.
5. Please put any information that is important in the comments section of the order. Examples include: "Students must have CD that accompanies the book," or "student does not need CD," or "Class meets Dec 31st," or "Students will choose one optional book to read." It is especially important that we know if a CD is required with a book so that during buyback we can make sure all used books have that CD.
6. If you have a 400/500 level class that uses exactly the same book, you don't need to submit two orders. Just submit the order for the 400 level part and in the comments area, state that the books will also be used in the 500 level. Please be sure to state the Total Enrollment in the comments area.
If you have questions please contact the OSU Bookstore Textbook Department at 800-595-0357 or Moina McMath-Walton at 541-737- 9813.