This 45-credit online master's program is designed for professionals with a background in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) including all forms of engineering, biological science and engineering, food science, geoscience, as well as physical science-related careers.
Business acumen that's engineering focused
Think of it as an MBA customized for engineers. Oregon State's industrial engineering master's program is geared toward professionals who want to advance their careers in organizational leadership, technical management or project leadership. This program combines the business, financial and management knowledge you'll need to be an effective leader along with marketable engineering-specific expertise you won't find with a generalized MBA.
Quality, rigorous program – 100% online
Oregon State Ecampus – a top-ranked provider of distance education – delivers this program completely online. We provide access to Oregon State's high-quality graduate programs to working professionals. You can earn an advanced degree without leaving your job or uprooting your personal life.
Benefits of earning your degree online from Oregon State
- All classes are developed by Oregon State's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- The faculty within this program are consistently involved in industry collaborations.
- Oregon State is one of only two universities in the nation to hold land, sea, space and sun grant designations.
- OSU's online students receive the same diploma and transcript as on-campus students.
- Students can complete their courses from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.