Oregon State University's Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Analytics enables managers and other professionals to use big data and translate it into a better understanding of their operations, customers and markets. Classes are taught by OSU faculty members who have a combination of academic and professional expertise in the field of data analysis.
This program is offered by Oregon State University's College of Business and delivered through Oregon State Ecampus.
Hybrid with in-person classes in Portland
This rigorous graduate program blends online course work with in-person classes in Portland. The approximate delivery blend is 80 percent online and 20 percent in-person. The number of in-person classes varies by course, but most courses entail two to three meetings per 11-week term, lasting between two to three hours each.
In-person classes are held at the Collaborative Life Sciences Building in Portland's South Waterfront neighborhood.
Advantages of an Oregon State University MBA
- OSU's College of Business is accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- Research-based education
- Only 25 percent of business schools meet AACSB standards
- Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Rigorous curriculum and flexible delivery that blends online and in-person classes to maximize learning and flexibility
- 2013 Best Colleges: Region by Region "Best in the West" designation from the Princeton Review
- Listed as one of the top 10 Most Popular Business Schools on the U.S. News & World Report's short list
- Courses taught by leading researchers and practitioners
- Small class sizes
- MBA in Organizational Leadership
- MBA in Innovation Management
- MBA in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Post-baccalaureate program: B.A./B.S. in Business Administration