Oregon State University's Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Innovation Management will equip you to start new companies and advance ideas within existing ones; teach you how to conduct the research needed to propel concepts into products and processes; and coach you on how to develop investor-ready business models.
A core element of the innovation management option is the completion of a self-paced, experiential project based on development/analysis of an innovative business or technical concept.
Classes are taught by Oregon State faculty members who have a combination of academic and professional expertise in the field of innovation management. The program is offered by OSU's College of Business and delivered through Oregon State Ecampus.
Hybrid with in-person classes in Portland
This rigorous graduate program blends online course work with in-person classes in Portland. The approximate delivery blend is 80 percent online and 20 percent in-person. The number of in-person classes varies by course, but most courses entail two to three meetings per 11-week term, lasting between two to three hours each.
In-person classes are held at the Collaborative Life Sciences Building in Portland's South Waterfront neighborhood.
Advantages of an Oregon State University MBA
- OSU's College of Business is accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- Research-based education
- Only 25 percent of business schools meet AACSB standards
- Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Rigorous curriculum and flexible delivery that blends online and in-person sessions to maximize learning and flexibility
- 2013 Best Colleges: Region by Region "Best in the West" designation from the Princeton Review
- Listed as one of the top 10 Most Popular Business Schools on the U.S. News & World Report's short list
- Courses taught by leading researchers and practitioners
- Small class sizes
- MBA in Organizational Leadership
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Post-baccalaureate program: B.A./B.S. in Business Administration