Now accepting students for fall 2015. Classes start September 24.
The 18-credit online graduate certificate provides in-depth training to enhance your career in water governance and help you implement strategies that impact our ecosystems, society and economics.
Program graduates are able to address and facilitate hydrodiplomacy, conflict resolution, public participation, strategic planning, finance administration and public policy and law.
This program is offered by the OSU's College of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences, and delivered online through OSU Ecampus. It also enjoys the strong support of the Institute for Water and Watersheds (IWW), the hub for water-related research at OSU; and UNESCO's PCCP (from Potential Conflict to Cooperation Potential) program.
Benefits of an Oregon State University online program
- All classes are developed by Oregon State's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation in natural resources and science fields.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Online students receive the same credits as on-campus students, and credits transfer to most higher education institutions.
- Oregon State University is a member of the Natural Resources Distance Learning Consortium (NRDLC), which includes 10 universities who work together to provide more than 300 online courses to agency professionals.
- Students can complete their courses from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 900 online courses in over 90 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion to resolve water issues into into a lifelong career.