Oregon State University's Master of Natural Resources is a 45-credit program delivered 100% online.
Core classes (18 credits)
- Introduction to Sustainable Natural Resources (3 credits)
- Ecology/Production (6 credits)
- Human Systems (6-9 credits)
- Methodology (3 credits)
Area of emphasis (18 credits)
You can choose an area of emphasis from the following graduate certificate programs, or you can design your own area of focus based on your career goals:
- Fisheries management
- Forests and climate change
- Geographic information science
- Sustainable natural resources
- Urban forestry
- Water conflict management
- Wildlife management
- Custom designed option (No certificate)
MNR capstone project (9 credits)
View a complete list of courses for this program.
Successful completion of a final oral examination is required for all master's degrees. You will defend the course of study and capstone project by coordinating with your Graduate Advisory Committee (GAC).