Knowledge Base Answer

Question: 1947 (583 Views)

I am a nondegree student. How can I register for courses with enforced prerequisites?


As there are no transcripts on file for nondegree admissions, students must email the instructor for permission to enter the course. Instructor contact information is available in the section syllabus located in the Ecampus schedule of classes. The student email should include the course they believe fulfills the prerequisite, the grade received and the institution issuing the grade.

The approval response from the instructor should then be forwarded to Ecampus Student Services at  to facilitate the registration override. Please include your OSU student identification number and full name in the forwarded email.