This is a full Master of Education program that includes course work both online and face-to-face in a one-weekend a month setting. The curriculum includes issues that currently face adult educators and ways to address these issues that can be immediately applied into the workplace.
Course topics include:
- Adult development and learning theories
- Instructional technology
- Workplace learning needs assessment and research
- Instructional systems design
- Leadership and human relations
- Designing training documentation
For a complete list of courses within this program, please view the OSU general course catalog.
Students are required to complete an internship to gain practical experience. You may be able to design an internship within your own workplace provided it is different from your current job description.