- Qualifications for admissions are determined by both the OSU Graduate School and the program. Visit the OSU Graduate School website to review the minimum admissions requirements.
- You must hold a bachelor's degree in any of the STEM fields (science, technology, engineering or mathematics).
- GRE scores are required unless you have an undergraduate degree from an ABET-accredited program in the United States.
When can you start?
This program accepts students four times a year (fall, winter, spring and summer). Visit the academic calendar for information on term length.
How to apply
This program recommends having a complete application, including all supporting materials, on file no later than eight weeks prior to the start of an academic term.
Apply as a degree-seeking student through the OSU Graduate School’s online application form. The nonrefundable application fee is $75.
As part of your online application, you must provide the names and email addresses of three individuals who will supply letters of professional reference on your behalf. These individuals will be contacted directly by OSU’s College of Engineering with instructions for submitting their reference letters electronically.
In compiling your professional references listing, consider:
- Former professors or employers most familiar with your technical abilities.
- We particularly value letters that assess an applicant's preparation and ability to complete a graduate degree.
- If you have a master's degree, please include your major professor as a reference.
You must also submit your GRE scores unless you have an undergraduate degree from an ABET-accredited program in the United States.
If you have any admissions questions, please contact:
Ean Ng, Program director