This is a post-baccalaureate program, meaning you will earn a second bachelor's degree after completing all degree requirements.
- A four-year bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.)
- 2.25 accumulated GPA requirements. The GPA is computed on the first baccalaureate degree plus any subsequent credit earned
- Meeting OSU's admission requirements for post-bacc students
- College algebra (Math 111) or above such as pre-calculus or calculus with a C grade or higher
All degree-seeking students applying to Oregon State University go through our online application process. This includes setting up a login account, filling out the online application form and paying a $60 nonrefundable fee. You will be applying as a post-bacc student.
Please visit OSU's School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science website for more detail on the requirements and the application process.
Beginning winter term 2016, the following deadlines will be enforced for post-bacc applications to OSU's computer science online program. All prerequisite course work must be completed by the corresponding date:
- Winter term – Nov. 1
- Spring term – Feb. 1
- Summer term – May 1
- Fall term (beginning in 2016) – Aug. 1
Note: If a deadline date falls on a weekend or holiday, the application deadline is automatically extended to the next business day.
Current OSU students
If you are a current Oregon State student enrolled in another bachelor's degree program at OSU, you can participate in this program as a double-degree student. Please contact Ecampus for more information.