Undergraduate Degrees Online
The best in online learning
Here’s what you’ll get when you pursue an undergraduate degree online with Oregon State University: The highest-quality learning experiences, developed and taught by OSU’s expert faculty; nationally ranked bachelor’s programs that are renowned for the authentic engagement and interactions they provide; and the skills that will help you stand out in the job market once you graduate.
One of the things I’m constantly impressed with is the depth of material we’re able to cover in an online setting. I’m thoroughly impressed by how interactive and engaging, and honestly, fun it is.
Fiona Wylde
B.S. in Geography and Geospatial Science
I felt like the quality of education I received online was equal to the quality I would have received if I were in person. Having professors that were so easily accessible was a big part of it.
MacKenzie Sharp
B.A. in Political Science
What I enjoyed most about the online coursework was that there were so many opportunities for hands-on experiences. I was really impressed with the labs and the projects.
Mayra Radzinski
B.S. in Natural Resources
The balance of learning hard skills in my OSU classes in conjunction with interaction in the working world has allowed me to constantly learn as I seek new experiences.
Josh Griffie
B.A. in Business Administration
One of the things I’m constantly impressed with is the depth of material we’re able to cover in an online setting. I’m thoroughly impressed by how interactive and engaging, and honestly, fun it is.
Fiona Wylde
B.S. in Geography and Geospatial Science
I felt like the quality of education I received online was equal to the quality I would have received if I were in person. Having professors that were so easily accessible was a big part of it.
MacKenzie Sharp
B.A. in Political Science
What I enjoyed most about the online coursework was that there were so many opportunities for hands-on experiences. I was really impressed with the labs and the projects.
Mayra Radzinski
B.S. in Natural Resources
The balance of learning hard skills in my OSU classes in conjunction with interaction in the working world has allowed me to constantly learn as I seek new experiences.
Josh Griffie
B.A. in Business Administration
Resources to get you started
Compare degrees of interest
Choose from bachelor’s degrees in fields such as business, natural resources and liberal arts. And in order to find the best program for you, our degree comparison tool will help you evaluate programs side by side. Start comparing degrees »
Calculate tuition costs
Whether you live in Oregon or anywhere else in the world, you’ll pay the same tuition rate online. Use our tuition and fees calculator to create a rough estimate of the total cost of tuition. Calculate tuition and fees »
Pursue an honors degree online
You can earn an honors degree online in any undergraduate degree program and benefit from the distinctive elements of the honors experience, including high levels of engagement, collaborative learning and an interactive thesis experience. Find out more »
Explore certificates and microcredentials
Not looking for a full degree program? We’ve got you covered anyway. Our online certificates and microcredentials offer engaging opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge with less of a time and financial commitment. Discover certificates and microcredentials.
Contact us directly
Our knowledgeable staff of enrollment services specialists will answer your specific questions about OSU Ecampus online degree programs, courses, the application process and how to get started.
8 a.m.–4 p.m. PT, Monday–Friday
Request
information
To ensure that you receive emails from us, please add "ecampus@oregonstate.edu" and these domains to your safe senders list: “@oregonstate.edu,” “@discover.oregonstate.edu” and “@email.oregonstate.edu.”
† By providing your mobile phone number and selecting “Yes,” you accept the applicable Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and consent to receive transactional/informational SMS communications from Oregon State Ecampus regarding programs, processes, deadlines, important events, and your interest in enrollment. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Reply STOP to opt out. Reply HELP for assistance.
OSU does not sell Personal Information and shares information only as described in this Privacy Policy and as permitted or required by law. Consent is not required to submit an inquiry, apply for admission, or enroll in an OSU Ecampus program.