Now accepting students for winter 2016. Classes start Jan. 4.
The OSU agricultural sciences online program allows you to customize your curriculum emphasizing fields like crop and soil science or agricultural business management. This program has proved successful for a new entering student, as well as the experienced farmer or rancher.
The agricultural sciences major allows you to identify the agricultural career of most interest to you and develop a course of study to achieve your professional goals.
Advantages of an Oregon State University degree online
- All classes are developed by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation in natural resources and science fields.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Oregon State is recognized as a world-class leader in agriculture, ranking ninth in an international survey of more than 3,000 universities.
- Enhance your degree with a minor. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors online.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Students can complete their courses from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 900 online courses in over 90 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We're here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic advisor to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.