Compare 20+ online undergraduate degrees
Now accepting students for summer 2017. Classes start June 26.
This is an online undergraduate Bachelor of Arts (B.A) degree program in French. The French curriculum delivers a high level of proficiency in developing speaking, listening, reading, writing and cultural competency skills that prepare students to succeed in a variety of rewarding careers.
Courses are developed and taught by the same renowned Oregon State faculty who teach on campus, many of whom are native speakers and have received specialized training. The personalized, engaging learning environment provides you with the tools you need to be confident in your skills and advance your career.
French is the official language in 29 countries and spoken by approximately 118 million people as their native language. French is also an official language of the United Nations, NATO, the European Union and the International Red Cross - making French a key language for professionals interested in international affairs, political science, economics and global business.
Take your career to the next level by adding this language and the knowledge and appreciation of the French culture to your résumé.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes are developed by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Enhance your degree with a minor. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors online.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- All students taking online courses through Oregon State Ecampus pay the same tuition whether you are in state or out of state.
With more than 1,000 online courses in more than 90 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic advisor to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.