Now accepting students for winter 2016. Classes start Jan. 4.
This is an online undergraduate, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree program in German. Courses within the online German degree program cover the language and culture of German-speaking countries. This is a full, bachelor's degree program.
Gain a career advantage in today's economy by adding this language and the knowledge of the German culture to your résumé. German continues to be one of the leading languages of science, arts, philosophy and history.
German is spoken by more than 200 million speakers worldwide, half of which speak it as their first language. After English, German is the second most used language on the Internet. It is the official language of six European countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and Belgium. Germany is the fourth largest economy in the world. In addition, a bachelor's degree in German is a great stepping stone to graduate or law school.
Take a moment to read a feature story about this program.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes are developed by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Enhance your degree with a minor. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors online.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 900 online courses in over 90 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic advisor to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.