Compare 20+ online undergraduate degrees
Now accepting students for summer 2017. Classes start June 26.
Today, scientists must be trained to assess problems and provide potential solutions from scientific perspectives when faced with environmental issues, as well as to predict environmental change and participate in responsible management of the environment. To help reach these objectives, OSU's online Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences offers an interdisciplinary approach to environmental problem solving.
This degree program offers a diverse selection of specialization areas to focus your study toward your career goals. Specialization areas can be completed through an approved option or certificate. Students work with an academic advisor to determine which area best meets their career goals. Current specialization areas available to Ecampus students include a GIScience certificate or one of these options:
- Applied ecology
- Aquatic biology
- Conservation, resources and sustainability
- Earth systems
- Environmental agriculture
- Environmental policy and economics
- Environmental water resources
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes are developed by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Enhance your degree with a minor online. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors online.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 1,000 online courses in more than 90 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic advisor to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.