B.S. Environmental Sciences – Online
Now accepting students for spring 2014. Classes start March 31.
Today, scientists must be trained to assess problems and provide potential solutions from scientific perspectives when faced with environmental issues, as well as to predict environmental change and participate in responsible management of the environment. To help reach these objectives, OSU's online Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences offers an interdisciplinary approach to environmental problem solving.
Specialization options available
This degree program offers a diverse selection of specialization areas to focus your study toward your career goals. Focus areas include:
- Applied ecology and resource management
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Environmental conservation and sustainability
- Environmental policy
- Fisheries and wildlife
- Resource economics
Informational video (webinar): Watch an overview video featuring information about Oregon State University, OSU Ecampus, the degree program as well as a question and answer session with prospective students.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree:
- All classes are taught by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Enhance your degree with a minor. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors online.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 900 online courses in over 80 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic adviser to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.