Compare 20+ online undergraduate degrees
Now accepting students for summer 2017. Classes start June 26.
Oregon State University's natural resources undergraduate degree program will provides you with a breadth and depth of technical and scientific knowledge that spans various natural resources and social science disciplines.
As a natural resources major, you will study the science and management of resources such as amenity uses, fish and wildlife, forests, range and water. This degree program prepares you for careers in resource planning, management, conservation and education within the field of natural resources.
Specialization areas for natural resources
Once you enroll in this natural resources program, you can select an area of focus from the following options:
1. Fish and wildlife conservation
2. Human dimensions in natural resources
3. Landscape analysis
4. Natural resource policy and management
5. Urban forest landscapes
View the schedule of classes for more information and curriculum requirements of each option.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes are developed by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation in the natural resources and science fields.
- Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- OSU's College of Forestry, which offers this online program, is recognized as a world-class leader in the industry, ranking 14th in a new international survey of more than 3,000 universities.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Enhance your degree with a minor. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors online.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 1,000 online courses in more than 90 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic advisor to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.