B.S. Human Development and Family Sciences – Online
Now accepting students for winter 2015. Classes start Jan. 5.
Human development and family sciences examines human development within the context of families, schools, communities, and other social and cultural environments. Because this is a general option degree, it offers tremendous flexibility by allowing students to pursue an interdisciplinary approach to their education that will prepare them for a rewarding career in a helping profession.
This degree program is offered by OSU's College of Public Health and Human Sciences and delivered online by OSU Ecampus.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes are taught by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Enhance your degree with a minor. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors online.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 900 online courses in over 90 subjects, discover how Oregon State Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic advisor to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.