B.A./B.S. in Psychology – Online
Now accepting students for fall 2014. Classes start Sept. 29.
Oregon State University's online psychology degree program prepares graduates for diverse careers in human and social services, market research, law enforcement and is also a great foundation for graduate or law school.
This comprehensive program focuses on the science of behavior and mental processes, from both a basic and applied point of view.
Through rigorous course work, students acquire knowledge and skills in written and oral communication, scientific methodology, critical and creative thinking and problem solving skills.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes are taught by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Enhance your degree with a minor. Ecampus offers a diverse selection of online minors.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 900 online courses in over 90 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic adviser to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.