Benefits: Master of Natural Resources – Online
- Enhance leadership skills and scientific expertise to meet the global demand for effective natural resources management.
- Engage and network with university instructors, scientists, natural resource professionals, and students in an integrative process to find workable solutions for complex natural resources issues of local, state, regional, national and international importance.
- Complete a capstone project that addresses a specific natural resource issue unique to your region or organization.
- Select an area of emphasis including: Fisheries Management, Sustainable Natural Resources, GIScience, Water Conflict Management or a work with your adviser to design a custom focus.
- Enjoy the flexibility of online delivery – study at times that fit your work schedule and personal life.
Why Oregon State University?
OSU faculty in natural resources – including fisheries, wildlife, forestry, rangeland and water – are world renowned. The College of Forestry is regularly named one of the top natural resources universities in the United States. Through online delivery, we bring this expertise to you. OSU Extended Campus is a leader in distance education, offering over 700 online classes in more than 60 subjects each year, including graduate and undergraduate degrees, minors, certificates (undergraduate, graduate, professional) and pre-college programs.