B.A./B.S. Political Science – Online
Now accepting students for summer 2014. Classes start June 23.
The OSU political science program investigates topics from local politics and American government fundamentals to ethics and international relations, giving students a broad range of knowledge and perspectives. You will develop skills for careers in local, state and federal government, international affairs, political consulting and the nonprofit sector. The OSU Ecampus political science degree is also a perfect starting point for those interested in continuing to law school.
This degree program is offered by OSU’s department of Political Science within the extensive College of Liberal Arts, and it is delivered online by OSU Ecampus.
Three options to help you specialize your degree
The political science major at Oregon State offers three option areas to focus your studies:
- Law, politics and society
- International affairs
- Environmental politics and policy
Each option has unique courses that provide in-depth knowledge and skills within those topics, and help you be more competitive in the job market.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes are taught by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Enhance your degree with a minor. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors online.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 900 online courses in over 80 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic adviser to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.