Submit Your Documents

Determine which type of student you are below. Each section contains information about the steps you need to take in order to submit the necessary documents for your application to be processed by Oregon State's Office of Admissions.

Undergraduate and postbaccalaureate students

If you are a transfer or postbacc applicant, you need to submit an official transcript from each college and university where you have earned or attempted college coursework. If you are a first-year applicant, review the required documents.

You can upload documents in the application portal when you apply. Official documents are still required to move forward with enrolling upon admission. Submit them in one of the following ways:

  • Mail or express service in a sealed envelope from your school to:
    • Oregon State University
      Office of Admissions
      104 Kerr Administration Building
      Corvallis, OR 97331
  • If your school offers e-transcripts, they must be sent to through a third-party service such as Naviance, Parchment or eScrip-Safe.
  • Counselors may upload official transcripts through their account.
  • Fax to 541-737-2482 with all the following requirements: Must have school cover sheet with letterhead, a signature from a counselor or registrar, cannot be stamped “Unofficial” and must be legible.

Note for all transfer applicants and first-year applicants who earned a GED: If you completed two or more years of a foreign language in high school with a C- or better, you will need to send us an official copy of your final high school transcript if you would like to use it toward OSU’s foreign language admissions/graduation requirement. Postbacc applicants do not need to submit a high school transcript.

Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB) and College Level Examination Program (CLEP) scores

Students must request to have official score reports sent to the Office of Admissions. Request for official score reports can be done through the respective websites:

Military students

If you're a military service member or veteran, OSU's Office of Military and Veteran Resources can help you navigate the application process. Go to their website for a detailed step-by-step guide on how to apply and utilize your VA education benefits.

International students

Please go to the International Admissions office's webpage on how and when to apply for information on submitting documents. If you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you will need to contact International Student Advising and Services to confirm that you are of an immigration status that allows you to study at Oregon State. We recommend that you take this step before you apply to OSU.

Graduate students

Visit the OSU Graduate School website for a list of documents needed for application review and the options on how you can send them. You can also check with your proposed program of study for detailed instructions.

Nondegree students

No documents are required at time of application if you are a nondegree-seeking student.